GINAR Prototype 0.1.0
GINAR prototype has four signature updates in July
The Golang prototype will be a fully functional mirror of the preceding Core Layer implementation in C#.
Each instance of the “contributor” package will manage a registered contributor running a secure local pseudo-random number generator (PRNG) for on-demand submission.
Each ticket received from the public blockchain will be processed by an unpredictable subset of those contributors, with the final result being the combination of all their submissions.
Inter-layer connections are established over TCP. “Randomized node selection” will utilize the deterministic ECDSA Signature Implementation on the elliptic curve secp256k1; local PRNG will be based on the host operating system’s secure implementation; all defined in the “crypto” package.
- “Contributor” package added & Golang project set up
- Added contributor key generation functionality
- “Crypto” package added (secp256k1 with ECDSA Signatures)
- Version 0.1.0 ready
- Fixed contributor key persistence
- Implemented and started CPU & memory profiling interface through “debug” URLs for benchmarking